2021-2022 Red Dirt Nominees
What are Red Dirt Reads?
- Red Dirt reads are a list of eleven recently published titles selected by Edmond High School librarians.
- Red Dirt nominated titles include a variety of genres (fantasy, realistic, survival).
- This program is similar to the Sequoyah Book Award from the state of Oklahoma, but geared more specifically for Edmond students.
- Librarians in the district will promote the titles to students, encourage students to read at least three of the titles from the list and then vote for their favorite titles in March 2022.
- Below is a list of the 2021-2022 nominated titles. To view a summary of each title, click on the “Red Dirt Book Summaries” tab on the left side of this page.