Ticket Sales Are Cash Only
- Ticket cost is $5 per person.
- Events held in the main gym will be limited to the first 400 tickets sold.
- Tickets will be sold 1 hour prior to the event just outside the Gym Lobby doors. Everyone will be required to wait outdoors until interior gym doors open.
- Ticket sales will be for that evening’s event only.
- Interior Gym doors will open 30 minutes prior to the event. (While waiting for doors to open: go grab a coffee, take a lovely stroll through our beautiful campus, do that much needed deep cleaning in your car, share your favorite Swine Week story with a friend.)
- No ticket pre-sales or reservations will be taken ahead of the event. Students must be present and show student ID to purchase individual ticket.
- Final Assembly will be in the Football Stadium and free to all attendees. We encourage you to come prepared to donate a little cash for a big cause!
- Parking is available behind football stadium, freshman academy, or west lot near auditorium, but ONLY the FRONT ENTRANCE to the gym lobby will be used for assemblies. The rear entrance between the buildings which is used for sporting events will NOT be open for any Swine Week events.
Note: The Monday 6:30pm-Class Competition Assembly and 8:00pm-Parent Preview (sneak peek of final rehearsal for the families of dance participants) require 2 different tickets. Both tickets will be on sale Monday beginning at 5:30pm.
Please allow adequate spacing between family units. Masks must be worn at all times during the event. Please stay 6ft apart when moving throughout the facility. Exit promptly after the event is complete.