This Friday, Sept. 13th is our first EDLAM football game to be played at our OWN (mostly finished) stadium with Edmond MEMORIAL playing Edmond NORTH with a kickoff time of 7:00. Concessions and Restrooms will be available on the Home side only until construction is completed. Students are to clear the campus immediately following the game and confirm that rides are on-site for pick-up at a pre-determined meeting location during 4th quarter of the game. THERE IS NO DROP OFF OR PICK UP AT THE STADIUM ENTRANCE.
Tickets are $5.00 per person, grades K – adult, cash only (no checks or cards accepted). Purchase at Home or Away ticket window at the stadium on game night or at the Finance Office at both schools through Friday afternoon. Due to long lines at last week’s game, we STRONGLY encourage pre-purchasing tickets for students (and parents) or purchasing student activity passes! (NOTE: There is NO RE-ENTRY for students at any game! For safety reasons, students may not leave the stadium during the game & return without purchasing another ticket.)
The HOME team may utilize any of the following PASSES. Patrons holding these passes may go directly to the gate (not ticket booth). The AWAY team may use all EXCEPT student activity or adult punch cards.
- Faculty Passes can only be obtained at the employee’s home site prior to game day and must be shown at the gate each game. (Dependents living in the home must be listed on the back of the card)
- Student Activity Passes are stickers which adhere to the back of the ID badge and must be purchased at the Finance Office. Cost is $25 for student-athletes, $40 for all other students, and pass holder gains admission to all HOME sports activities except state tournaments.
- Guest Activity Punch Cards may be used by any guests with the holder. Cost is $40 per 10 tickets (punches) and may be purchased at the Finance Office or at the gate on game days for most sports.
- Senior Citizen passes may only be obtained at the EPS district office at Danforth & Kelly during business hours. Must be a current Edmond resident, 60 years or older and able to show both a current utility bill and driver’s license/ID.
- OSSAA/OCA Coaches’ Passes gain admission for the cardholder only (ID required)
- For visitors, Conference Faculty Passes honored for employee only with ID.
Parking and Traffic Flow:
We anticipate a very large crowd for the historic first EDLAM game in our new stadium and are providing DOOR TO DOOR SHUTTLE SERVICE for this event! Our Shuttle Service will run continuous loops from the parking lots of both Central Middle School and 1st Presbyterian Church on Rankin to/from Memorial starting at 5:30 pm. All campus parking at Memorial is located at the Freshman Academy or West Lot only. The Welcome Center on the Home side and an area of the southeast lot near the Visitors gate are reserved for Disabled Parking and require either a state-issued hangtag or plates. Whether riding the shuttle or parking on our campus, please arrive early!
Follow the map for important instructions on where to park, designated pedestrian-only areas, directional flow for traffic, and where you will be directed to exit after the game. Edmond Police Officers will be on-site to assist with traffic direction and control of stoplights to help clear campus. (THANK YOU, EPD, for your help!)
PARENT DROP OFF/ PICK UP may ONLY be done in FRONT of EMHS @ Welcome Center off 15th Street (NOT by the stadium entrance) or in BACK @ Freshman Academy off Scott Street. You must access the south side of campus the Pine Oak stoplight just east of the stadium or Edgewood Drive just west of the softball field lights! Pedestrian paths to the stadium lead from the West Lot around the Welcome Center in Front or through the breezeway between the Freshman Academy and Main Building. Reminder: If you are picking up a student after the game, you will NOT be able to pull up near the stadium entrance. Please have a specific meeting site planned before the game.
Per EPS and stadium rules, no pets, and no outside food or drinks may be brought into the stadium. Additionally, the use of alcohol or tobacco (including smokeless or vapes) is strictly prohibited.
Buy your tickets or passes NOW to avoid the line, park @ Rankin locations & ride the shuttle, and enjoy a night of amazing EDLAM school spirit!