September 6th is the first HOME football game to be played at our OWN (mostly finished) stadium with Edmond MEMORIAL playing Stillwater!!! Memorial will be on the WEST side of the stadium (HOME side) with a kickoff time of 7:00. Stillwater will access the Away side using the north end sidewalk. Concessions and Restrooms will be available on the Home side only until construction is completed. Students are to clear the campus immediately following the game and confirm that rides are on-site for pick-up at a pre-determined meeting location. THERE IS NO DROP OFF OR PICK UP AT THE STADIUM ENTRANCE.
Tickets are $5.00 per person, grades K – adult, cash only (no checks or cards accepted). Purchase at HOME SIDE ticket window at the stadium. (NOTE: There is NO RE-ENTRY for students at any game! For safety reasons, students may not leave the stadium during game & return without purchasing another ticket.) At this time, ONLY the Home Side Ticket Booths and Main Gates may be used.
As the HOME team, the PASSES allowed at the gate are as follows. Patrons holding these passes may go directly to the gate (not ticket booth).
- Faculty Passes can only be obtained at the employee’s home site prior to game day and must be shown at the gate each game. (Dependents living in the home must be listed on the back of card)
- Student Activity Passes are stickers which adhere to the back of the ID badge and must be purchased at the Finance Office. Cost is $25 for student-athletes, $40 for all other students, and pass holder gains admission to all HOME sports activities except state tournaments.
- Guest Activity Punch Cards may be used by any guests with the holder. Cost is $40 per 10 tickets (punches) and may be purchased at the Finance Office or at the gate on game days for most sports.
- Senior Citizen passes may only be obtained at the EPS district office at Danforth & Kelly during business hours. Must be a current Edmond resident and show both a current utility bill and driver’s license/ID. Must be 60 years old to receive passes.
- OSSAA/OCA Coaches’ Passes gain admission for the cardholder only (ID required)
- For visitors, Conference Faculty Passes honored for employee only with ID.
Parking and Traffic Flow: We anticipate a very large crowd for the historic first game in our new stadium! Consider carpooling if possible, and plan to arrive early. PARENT DROP OFF/ PICK UP may ONLY be done in FRONT of EMHS @ Welcome Center off 15th Street (NOT by the stadium entrance) or in BACK @ Freshman Academy off Scott Street. You must access the south side of campus the Pine Oak stoplight just east of the stadium or Edgewood Drive just west of the softball field lights! Pedestrian paths to the stadium lead from the West Lot around the Welcome Center in Front or through the breezeway between the Freshman Academy and Main Building. Reminder: If you are picking up a student after the game, you will NOT be able to pull up near the stadium entrance. Please have a specific meeting site planned before the game.
View the map below for important instructions on where to park, designated pedestrian-only areas, directional flow for traffic, and where you will be directed to exit after the game. Edmond Police Officers will be on-site to assist with traffic direction and control of stoplights to help clear campus. (THANK YOU, EPD, for your help!)
The dress theme for this week’s student (and parent) section is “MAROON OUT.” Let’s pack the stands with Bulldog Colors and Bulldog Spirit for this unique, first-time-ever event! Come cheer on our MEMORIAL BULLDOGS as they compete against Stillwater High School!
- Per EPS and stadium rules, no pets, NO outside food or drinks may be brought into the stadium and the use of alcohol or tobacco (including smokeless or vapes) is strictly prohibited.