To Purchase a Parking Permit
- All financial obligations must be cleared.
- Student must be a 2018-2019 Senior or Junior; or…
- Student must be a 2018-2019 Sophomore whose name is drawn from the initial Lottery or later from the Wait List.
- Freshman may not park on campus at any time.
- Students must have a valid driver’s license (NOT just a learner’s permit).
- Print and complete the Parking Application, including all vehicle information as well as parent and student signatures.
- Parking permits are $30.
To Obtain a Parking Permit
Bring to the Attendance Office the following items:
- Completed Application
- Driver’s License
- Proof of insurance
- All fines must be paid.
Current Construction Zones & Pick-up/Drop-off Flow