To Purchase a Parking Permit
- All financial obligations must be cleared.
- Students must be a 2017-2018 Junior or Senior.
- Sophomores will not be allowed to park on campus for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Freshman may not park on campus at any time.
- Students must have a valid driver’s license (NOT just a learner’s permit).
- Print and complete the Parking Application, including all vehicle information as well as parent and student signatures.
- Parking Permits are $60.
- Payment may be made by cash, check made payable to EMHS, or on-line with receipt attached to Application.
To Obtain a Parking Permit
Bring to the Attendance Office the following items:
- Completed Application
- Driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- 2017-2018 Class Schedule