Class of 2017 Calendar of Events
- Aug. 22 to Aug. 31 – Order Senior T-shirts (Room 213) $15 for shirts/$25 for sweatshirts
- Oct. 6 – Graduation presentation to the Senior Class, Auditorium, 9:15 a.m. Info to order caps and gowns will be presented, gowns will be ordered.
- Oct.17, and 18 – Graduation orders taken in the Upper Commons 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (deposit required)
- Oct.17 and 18 – 4:30 to 7:30 pm. Gym Foyer-Graduation orders taken during Parent/Teacher Conf.
- Nov. 1 – Make-up day for gown and announcement orders, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Upper Commons
- Dec. 8 – Last day to place cap/gown orders to avoid late fee assessment 9:30 to 12:30 p.m., Upper Commons. Ring orders can also be placed during this time.
- Dec. 16 – Last day to reserve 12 year senior cords (for seniors who attended all 12 years in Edmond; includes SEAS, OCS, Oakdale as well) and Edmond Legacy cowls (seniors who have had parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc. graduate from Memorial)
- Dec. 16 – Last day to apply for scholarship to cover cap and gown for graduation
- March 2 and 3 – Graduation announcement delivery 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Upper Commons. Any balance due must be paid at this time. Orders not picked up, but paid for will be available in room 213
- April 21 – FINAL SENIOR ASSEMBLY:
- Pick up cap/gown
- Senior class picture
- Review plans for graduation
- May 7 – Baccalaureate sponsored by Edmond Ministerial Alliance, includes all three high schools, wear your gown 4:00 to 5:00, Place-TBA
- May 12 – Graduation practice Time -TBA
- May 13 – Class of 2017 Graduation, 6 p.m. at Cox Convention Center
All gown orders can be placed at www.jostens.com
Items to note:
- All seniors who plan on participating in the graduation ceremony must order a new gown. Gowns used in previous years will not work.
- If the cap/gown is not ordered by the December deadline a $75 flat fee for the gown is assessed.
- No tickets are required for graduation